Dr. Dorothy Adamiak, ND (retired), BAS, CAFCI, MISBR, Hon.Fell. BSBM
Retired licensed naturopathic doctor with eighteen years of practice focusing on discovering and eliminating root causes of diseases; mostly in areas of blood sugar metabolism, chronic inflammation, chronic fatigue, cumulative toxicity, and immune system dysfunctions.
- Board certified Naturopathic Doctor since 1999 (CCNM*)
- Board certified specialist in Bioregulatory Medicine (ISBM*)
- Certificate in parenteral therapies (injections of natural substances)
- Post-graduate doctorate in homeopathic medicine
- Post graduate medical acupuncture certificate
- Extensive post-graduate training in homotoxicology, biopuncture, advanced nutrition, and manual therapies for musculoskeletal problems
- Past – board examiner in acupuncture (CCNM)
- Past – professor at CCNM – practice management
- Member of Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Member of Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of International Society of Bioregulatory Medicine
- Member of Canadian Society of Bioregulatory Medicine
- Honorary Fellow in British Society of Bioregulatory Medicine
*CCNM = Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, a fully accredited naturopathic school. It is Canada’s premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine, offering new thinking, new research and new approaches to health care.
*ISBM = International Society for Bioregulatory Medicine, is an international board-certified specialist body, pioneering the cause for Bioregulatory Medicine.