Make double if you have a male or teenagers at home.
Keywords: high fibre, grain-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut up
- 1 large can (780ml) of beans (I used navy)
- 2-3 cups of baby spinach
- 1 lb of kielbasa (I used a pack Beretta hot dogs), sliced
- 4 cups vegetable or beef stock
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Saute carrots, celery, and onion in olive oil. About 5-7 min
- Throw all remaining ingredients in the pot and simmer for 30 min
- I told you it was easy!